Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Diane Sawyer and Active Avoidance

Briefly clicked past Diane Sawyer reading the news on CBS tonight. First time I've seen a regular evening news broadcast in years.

I don't merely not watch mainstream news because it does not interest me. I make an active, conscious choice not to watch it to punish those behind it Why? Because I feel they have a lack of respect or outright contempt for many of the views of regular Americans.

Their contempt for us is a major reason why they are circling the toilet bowl in the Neilsons.

Mainstream journalists should be aware that their contempt for their audience makes millions of people ACTIVELY avoid their garbage sold as 'news' to punish them. Maybe they should at least pretend to have respect for limited government, tea party people etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment